Interlock Kit K-8010
668 in stock
This Interlock Kit performs like a manual transfer switch for General Electric (GE) electrical panels with the following features:
- Space between breaker columns: 1/2"
- Gap between the main breaker and columns below, is: 1 1/4" - 1 1/2"
- 150-200 amp main breaker
- Main breaker toggle action: horizontal (left-right) throw direction ON & OFF
- Main breaker is offset from the center: 5/8" to the right
- Install a two-pole generator breaker, located in: spaces 2 & 4 (top two spaces in the right column)
- Page four of the installation instructions includes a list of contents for Kit K-8010
Modified versions of this Interlock Kit exist, see: Interlock Kit K-8011 (for main breakers 100-125 amps)
|Catalog #:|| |
TM820RCUFLP, TM2020RCUP, TM3220RCUP, TM4020RCUP, TM815RCUFLP, TM2415RCU, TM3215RCU, TM4020RCUP, TLM4020C80GK, TLM2020CCUGK, TLM3220C64GK, TM2020CCUG – other compatible catalog #'s may not be listed here yet. Use the details listed in "Description" to help match your kit!